Top 10 Reasons Real Estate Investors Use Hard Money Loans
1. Fast loan approvals and funding
2. Hard money loans make the real estate investor’s offer stronger
3. Negotiating a lower purchase price with a quick close
4. Income history and perfect credit scores are not necessary
5. Using leverage to get more deals
6. Reinvesting equity from an existing property into a new property
7. Getting approved for a loan with recent issues on record
8. Obtaining financing when a bank will not provide additional loans
9. Using a lender who can be flexible
10. Getting free advice from a real estate expert
See the Full Article by Jeffrey A. Hensel, here..
About the Author – Jeffrey A. Hensel
Jeffrey A. Hensel is a Hard Money Lender at North Coast Financial, a California-based lender with over 35 years of experience helping real estate investors accomplish their real estate investment goals.